- 1.1 Reference in these Terms to the Site is intended to our website, www.cryptoindexseries.com, and all associated web pages (together, the “Site”).
- 1.2 These Terms explain how you may use this You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
- 1.3 By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them and you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site
- 1.4 We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
2. Who we are and how to contact us
- 2.1 Our Site is operated by Crypto Index Series Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12009753 and have Our registered office at 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, W1W 7LT, London, England.
- 2.2 To contact us, please email email@example.com.
- "Content" means any data information, software or other material on or submitted to the Site or included in any communication that we send to You, in each case whether that is text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content or otherwise;
- "Site" has the meaning given to it in clause 1.2;
- "Terms" means these terms and conditions of use as updated from time to time under;
- "User Content" has the meaning given to it in clause 8.1;
- "We", "Us" or "Our" has the meaning given in clause 2.1;
- "You" or "Your" means the person accessing or using the Site and the Content.
4. Other Terms
Our Privacy and Cookies Policy also applies to your use of this Site.
5. Important information about Our the Site and the Content and Your use of it
- 5.1 The Site and the Content is for Your personal and non-commercial use only. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use any part of our data offerings for commercial use.
- 5.2 The Site and the Content is provided by Us and Our third party providers for Your general information only and is not intended for trading or investment purposes or to address Your particular financial or other requirements. In particular, the Content:
- 5.2.1 does not constitute any form of advice (financial, investment, tax, legal or otherwise) and should not be relied on for any purposes;
- 5.2.2 does not constitute any inducement, invitation or recommendation relating to any of the products or services listed or referred to; and
- 5.2.3 is not intended to be relied upon by You in making (or deciding not to make) any specific investment or other decisions.
- YOU SHOULD OBTAIN APPROPRIATE EXPERT INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVICE BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR OTHER DECISIONS.
- 5.3 The Site and the Content may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to user forums, product and service reviews, bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by Us. The views expressed by other users on Our Site do not represent Our views or values.
- 5.4 The Site and the Content may include advertisements or other promotional materials from third parties (including other suppliers of goods and services). Such advertisements and promotional materials have not been verified or approved by Us, do not constitute any advice from Us, and are not any endorsement by Us of the advertiser or of their products or services.
- 5.5 Where We list or describe different products and services, We try to give You the information You need to help You compare them and choose the right product or service for You. We may also have tips and more information to help You compare providers. Some providers pay Us for advertisements or promotions on Our Site or in emails We may send You. Any commercial agreement We have in place with a provider does not affect how We describe or rank them or their products and services.
- 5.6 Any use You make of this Site and any Content must at all times comply with all applicable laws and regulations and You must not use the Site or any Content in connection with a criminal offence under any applicable laws or regulations or for any unlawful purpose whatsoever or which promotes any unlawful act.
- 5.7 You also must not use this Site or any Content in any way which is abusive, harmful, threatening or defamatory or any other way that may cause offence or in any way which causes or is intended to cause annoyance or inconvenience, or which may otherwise damage Our reputation.
- 5.8 You agree that You are solely responsible for all costs and expenses You may incur in relation to Your use of the Site and the Content.
- 5.9 The Site and the Content is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. If You choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, You are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- 5.10 We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If You have any difficulties using the Site, please contact Us on the contact details provided at clause 2.2.
- 5.11 We may prevent or suspend Your access to the Site if You do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
6. Registered users
- 6.1 You are solely responsible for keeping any password, user identification code or other log in details confidential.
- 6.2 You will also be responsible for any use made of this Site or the Content by anyone using your password, user identification code or other log in details.
- 6.3 If You know or suspect that anyone other than You knows Your password, user identification code or other log in details, You must promptly notify Us.
- 6.4 You are not permitted to impersonate any other person and We reserve the right in Our absolute discretion to restrict the use of any particular password, user identification code or other log in details.
7. Ownership, use, and intellectual property rights
- 7.1 This Site, the Content (other than Your User Content) and all intellectual property rights in it are owned by Us or Our licensors. Intellectual property rights mean rights such as copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We reserve all of Our rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that We remain owners of them and free to use them as We see fit.
- 7.2 Nothing in these Terms grants You any legal rights in the Site and the Content other than as necessary to enable You to access the Site and the Content. You agree not to adjust, to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site or on any emails We send to You (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
- 7.3 You may only make a copy of any part of Our Site or the Content as is reasonably necessary for Your own personal use or as You otherwise agree with Us in writing. You must not modify any Content You copy from Our Site or any email we send You in any way. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of Content must always be acknowledged. If You print off, copy or download any part of Our Site or the Content, in breach of these Terms, Your right to use Our Site and the Content will cease immediately and You must return or destroy any copies of the materials You have made.
- 7.4 Where you submit any User Content to the Site you grant Us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, display, copy, amend and create derivate works from that User Content for any purpose, including commercial purposes.
8. Submitting information to the Site
- 8.1 We may from time to time enable features, such as user forums, reviews, bulletin boards, and chat rooms, that allow you to upload comments, messages, photos, videos or other content (the "User Content"). If you use any such feature you must comply with the provisions of this clause 8.
- 8.2 By uploading any User Content you acknowledge and agree that you are the author and owner of that User Content and all rights in it and that it complies with all applicable laws, does not infringe any rights of any third party, and is not obscene, defamatory or likely to be offensive to any other person and will not cause any damage to Our reputation. You also must not upload any User Content that could be deemed to be junk or spam or, unless we agree in writing otherwise, to advertise any goods or services.
- 8.3 You also agree that we have the right to delete any of the User Content that you may upload from time to time and to edit it and use it as we see fit on our Site and in connection with any of our products or services as may exist from time to time, and in connection with any promotion, publicity or marketing of our Site, products or services as may exist from time to time.
- 8.4 We have the right to disclose Your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by You to Our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy. We have the right to remove any User Content You post on Our Site.
- 8.5 You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, You would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
9. Accuracy and availability of the Site
- 9.1 While We try to make sure that the Site and the Content is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs and viruses, neither We nor any of the third party providers of data or information on our Site make any representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Content on Our Site and that we sent to You is accurate, complete or up to date. You should use Your own virus protection software. Furthermore, We cannot promise that the Site or any of the Content will be fit or suitable for any purpose.
- 9.2 While We try to make sure that the Site is available for Your use, We do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do We promise the uninterrupted use by You of the Site or that any Content is up-to-date or not delayed. We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as We see fit.
10. Links and third party sites
- 10.1 The Site and the Content (including information we send to You) may contain links or references to third-party websites. Any such links or references are provided for Your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that We endorse that third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third party website may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party website.
- 10.2 You may link to Our home page, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to Our Site in any website that is not owned by You. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If You wish to link to or make any use of Content on Our Site other than that set out above, please contact Us.
11. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by You
- 11.1 We do not exclude or limit in any way Our liability to You where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or the negligence of Our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 11.2 To the maximum extent permitted by law We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to Our Site or any Content on it or that we send to You.
- 11.3 We will not be liable to You for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, Our Site; or use of or reliance on any Content displayed on Our Site or that we send to You.
- 11.4 In particular, We will not be liable for:
- 11.4.1 loss of profits, sales, business, revenue, anticipated savings, business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any business interruption; or
- 11.4.2 any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
12. Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by Us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, You agree to be bound by any variation made by Us. It is Your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
14 - Disputes
These Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Parties to these Terms agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.